See a Foot Specialist
Table of Contents
There aren’t many people who enjoy a visit to the doctor, so many of us often put off a visit to the doctor for as long as possible. Going to a specialist can be even more disconcerting. We might convince ourselves that we’re overreacting, worrying too much, and making a big deal out of nothing. But putting off a visit to the doctor for too long can allow a small health issue to fester into a big one. Here are some tips to help you know when it’s time to come see our foot specialist in Marietta:
- You have a sore or wound on your foot that will not heal. This can be a sign of a larger health issue, like diabetes. Seeing a podiatrist right away will help prevent further infection.
- Discolored or sore toenails. Discoloration might be a sign of a fungal infection, which can be treated topically or with our laser therapy.
- Numbness or swelling in the feet or ankles. Depending on whether the swelling is happening in one or both feet, it could point to a problem with a bone or tendon or larger health issue.
- Skin discoloration in the feet. This could be an issue of gout, infection, or a decrease in the circulation in your feet for some reason.
- A new or rapidly growing growth. Our foot specialist in Marietta can treat bunions, blisters, corns, heel spurs, and more.
Still not sure if you should come into our podiatry office in Marietta? Give us a call. We can help you decide whether or not you need to make an appointment.
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731, or Book your appointment online now!