Hammer Toe Regulator (Budin Splint) Single Toe
BUDIN SPLINT – SINGLE TOE (1 pk) Hammer toe regulator – single toe – pad. Also referred to as “Budin Splint” and hammer toe straightener. Used to align crooked or overlapping toes. Gently encourages proper toe alignment. Features adjustable loop and double-layer foam base which cushions the ball-of-foot. Universal fit for left or right foot. 1 pad per package.
- Constructed of comfortable, but sturdy foam and elastic materials which gently straightens 1 hammertoes, allowing it to lie straight; thus, pain is alleviated in the top and tip of the toe.
- It will prevent the toes from becoming worse and allows them to bear weight normally, and prevents unsightly bulges in tops of footwear that hammertoes can cause.
- The well padded bottom part of the splint will cushion the ball of the foot, giving you extra comfort while standing.
- Gives immediate relief from footwear pressure.
- Washable and re-usable. Each cushion can be used over-and-over again.
- Easily fits in most shoes
- UNIVERSAL – provides a comfortable fit on either foot
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Gently pull openboth loops from NON FIXED END to fit toe. Slip 2 affected toes through each opening with the pad placed underneath the toes. Once pad is in place, gently pull on the tail end of the loop to comfortably secure pad in place. Be careful not to pull loop too tight around toe.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- We recommend that you hand wash product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Press flat with a clean towel to remove excess moisture and then air dry completely before using again. The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Thank You for Visiting our Online Store. Stop by today and pick up your Order Today!
If you’ve been searching for Foot Doctor for all your foot and ankle needs, take time to meet with the Podiatry Group of Georgia. Our doctor has the experience and knowledge you need to help your feet and ankles feel their best. Give us a call today and set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Call us today
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731 or Book your appointment online now!
There are no reviews yet.