Met Pad With Loop – Soft Gel
1050 GEL MET PAD (1 pair pack)
Premier all gel metatarsal cushions. 1 gel cushion indispensable box.
- Soft gel cushions the ball of the foot and reduces pressure while walking or standing
- Helps minimize calluses
- Soft, yet durable gel loop feels like satin against toe these premier gel metatarsal cushions have a very SOFT &STRETCHY loop and does not get tight
- 2 thickness’s to choose from – regular or double thick
- Washable and reusable pads, each pad can be used over and over again.
- For use in all styles of footwear
HOW THESE GEL PADS PROVIDE COMFORT:
- Pure silicone gel is an excellent cushion for the ball of the foot and provides relief with every step
- Plantar Fat Pad Atrophy
- Cushioning calluses and the ball-of-foot
- Burning sensations at the ball-of-foot
- Double Thick Center: 1 size fits all
- Regular Thickness: 2 size choices, small or large
- Apply to clean and dry foot.
- Place gel loop over 2nd toe and lay the body of the pad over the ball-of-foot.
- Wearing hosiery ensures the product stays in place and is recommended. Place socks carefully over pad and re-adjust pad if needed once hosiery is in place.
- Remove cushion at least 3 to 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe
- We recommend that you hand wash the product with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Then, air dry. Once dry, if desired lightly dust gel with talcum powder if gel becomes sticky after washing.
- The life of the product is affected by its care, use and activity level of the individual
WARNING: Do not place the product on an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or any problem results from the use of this product, Discontinue use and notify your Podiatrist or other Medical Doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Thank You for Visiting our Online Store. Stop by today and pick up your Order Today!
If you’ve been searching for Foot Doctor for all your foot and ankle needs, take time to meet with the Podiatry Group of Georgia. Our doctor has the experience and knowledge you need to help your feet and ankles feel their best. Give us a call today and set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Call us today
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731 or Book your appointment online now!
Serving Marietta And Atlanta Area!