Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. The ProTech Full Length Orthotics offer a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A PORON® Cushion heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
Powerstep ProTech arch support insoles feature:
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushion heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Full length, total contact foot support insole
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Also available in 3/4 length
PROTECH FULL LENGTH MATERIALS
• Polypropylene Support Shell
• EVA Base, Black
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Navy Blue
• Poron® Top Layer Royal Blue, 1/8”
• Poron® Heel Cradle Blue, tear drop shaped heel pad
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
• Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/Poron® cushion casing for
• Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
• Poron® heel pad to cushion the heel
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot,
Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle
and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Athletic Shoes, Dress and Casual Shoes
Code Size Men’s
Size UPC Code
1005-01As Asm 3 – 3 ½ 5 – 5 ½ 749852120015
1005-01A A 4 – 4 ½ 6 – 6 ½ 749852120022
1005-01B B 5 – 5 ½ 7 – 7 ½ 749852120039
1005-01C C 6 – 6 ½ 8 – 8 ½ 749852120046
1005-01D D 7 – 7 ½ 9 – 9 ½ 749852120053
1005-01E E 8 – 8 ½ 10 – 10 ½ 749852120060
1005-01F F 9 – 9 ½ 11 – 11 ½ 749852120077
1005-01G G 10 – 10 ½ 12 749852120084
1005-01H H 11 – 11 ½ 749852120091
1005-01I I/J 12 – 13 749852120107
1005-01K K 14 – 15 749852120114
1005-01L L 16+ 749852120381
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and
replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a
few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air
dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory
disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical
professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing
persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
Thank You for Visiting our online Store. Stop by today and pick up your Order Today!
If you’ve been searching for Foot Doctor for all your foot and ankle needs, take time to meet with the Podiatry Group of Georgia. Our doctor has the experience and knowledge you need to help your feet and ankles feel their best. Give us a call today and set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Call us today
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731 or Book your appointment online now!
Serving Marietta And Atlanta Area!