Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. The ProTech shoe orthotics in a 3/4 length, versatile to fit in a variety of shoes. The Powerstep ProTech 3/4 Orthotics offer a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced foot comfort. A PORON® Cushion heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel. Suitable for use in athletic, dress and casual shoes with less depth at the toes.
Ideal rigid arch support insoles for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- PORON® Cushion heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe
- Also available in full length
PROTECH 3/4 LENGTH MATERIALS
• Polypropylene Support Shell
• EVA Base Royal Blue
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Navy Blue
• HyPUR-cel® Top Layer, 1/16”
• Poron® heel pad, Blue
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
• Ultra slim design works in a wide range of shoe types
• 3/4 Length with thin tapered edge
• Thin, double layer, shock absorbing EVA/HyPUR-cel® cushion casing
for enhanced comfort with slim profile
• Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
• Deep heel cradle and Poron® heel pad to stabilize and cushion the
heel against heel strike
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain;
Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Dress and Casual Shoes; Slip-On Dress Shoes; Low to Mid Heel
Dress Shoes; Athletic Cleats
Code Size Men’s
Size UPC Code
1005-03As Asm 4 – 4 ½ 6 – 6 ½ 749852120220
1005-03A A 5 – 6 ½ 7 – 8 ½ 749852120237
1005-03B B 7 – 8 ½ 9 – 10 ½ 749852120244
1005-03C C 9 – 9 ½ 11 – 11 ½ 749852120251
1005-03D D 10 – 10 ½ 12 – 12 ½ 749852120268
1005-03E E 11 – 11 ½ 13 – 13 ½ 749852120275
1005-03F F 12 – 13 ½ 14 – 15 ½ 749852120282
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Insert Powerstep® 3/4 insoles into your shoes. If
necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and
then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even
slippers, to give continuous foot support.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air
dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory
disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical
professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing
persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
Thank You for Visiting our online Store. Stop by today and pick up your Order Today!
If you’ve been searching for Foot Doctor for all your foot and ankle needs, take time to meet with the Podiatry Group of Georgia. Our doctor has the experience and knowledge you need to help your feet and ankles feel their best. Give us a call today and set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Call us today
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731 or Book your appointment online now!
Serving Marietta And Atlanta Area!