Moderate Cushioning, Full Support. A lower-profile version of ProTech Full Length orthotic shoe insoles, the Powerstep ProTech Classic Plus has an encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. Moderate, dual-layer cushioning. Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes.
These are ideal arch support insoles for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation and sore/aching feet.
Powerstep ProTech Classic Plus orthotic shoe inserts feature:
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design fits in most shoes
- PORON® Cushion heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
PROTECH CLASSIC PLUS FULL LENGTH MATERIALS
• Polypropylene Support Shell
• EVA Base, Royal Blue
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Navy Blue
• VCT® Foam Layer, Black 1/16”
• Poron® Heel Pad, Blue
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
• Ultra-thin design works in a wide range of shoe types
• Thin, double layer, shock absorbing EVA/Foam cushion casing for
enhanced comfort with slim profile
• Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
• Deep heel cradle and full Poron® heel pad to stabilize and cushion
the heel against heel strike
INDICATIONS: Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain;
Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes, Low to Mid Heel
Dress Shoes, Athletic Cleats
Code Size Men’s
Size UPC Code
1003-01As Asm 3 – 3 ½ 5 – 5 ½ 749852120121
1003-01A A 4 – 4 ½ 6 – 6 ½ 749852120138
1003-01B B 5 – 5 ½ 7 – 7 ½ 749852120145
1003-01C C 6 – 6 ½ 8 – 8 ½ 749852120152
1003-01D D 7 – 7 ½ 9 – 9 ½ 749852120169
1003-01E E 8 – 8 ½ 10 – 10 ½ 749852120176
1003-01F F 9 – 9 ½ 11 – 11 ½ 749852120183
1003-01G G 10 – 10 ½ 12 749852120190
1003-01H H 11 – 11 ½ — 749852120206
1003-01I I/J 12 – 13 — 749852120213
1003-01K K 14 – 15 — 749852120299
WEARING/FITTING DIRECTIONS: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and
replace with your Powerstep® insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a
few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time.
Suggest wearing Powerstep® insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air
dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
WARNING: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory
disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical
professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing
persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.
Thank You for Visiting our online Store. Stop by today and pick up your Order Today!
If you’ve been searching for Foot Doctor for all your foot and ankle needs, take time to meet with the Podiatry Group of Georgia. Our doctor has the experience and knowledge you need to help your feet and ankles feel their best. Give us a call today and set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Call us today
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731 or Book your appointment online now!
Serving Marietta And Atlanta Area!