Biofreeze Professional effectively alleviates pain from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises
Our optimized proprietary formula is made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients and is free of parabens and propylene glycol. Also available in a dye-free formula.
- Our best topical pain relieving gel featuring what people love about Biofreeze with longer-lasting results
- Optimized, fast-acting proprietary formula
- Smoother consistency for an easier application
- Made with USP-grade ingredients and free of parabens and propylene glycolActive ingredients: Menthol USP 5%Inactive ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 5Uses: Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with: arthritis, backache, strains and sprainsWarnings:For external use only.Flammable: Keep away from heat or open flame.Ask a doctor before use if you have sensitive skin.When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and reoccurs
Ask a health professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
Keep out of reach of children: if accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply on to the affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
Thank You for Visiting our online Store. Stop by today and pick up your Order Today!
If you’ve been searching for Foot Doctor for all your foot and ankle needs, take time to meet with the Podiatry Group of Georgia. Our doctor has the experience and knowledge you need to help your feet and ankles feel their best. Give us a call today and set up an appointment for your initial consultation. Call us today
Call Our Marietta, Georgia Office Today at 404-806-3731 or Book your appointment online now!
Serving Marietta And Atlanta Area!